Frequently Asked Question
- Which carrier do you use to ship an item?
- Is there any prohibited items that cannot be shipped?
- How much does it cost to ship my package?
- How long does it take for my package to get to my house?
- What is Repack Option?
- What is Consolidation Service?
- I would like to know about tax and duties.
- I would like to know where my package is at now.
- Can you insure my package when you ship?
- What happens if my item is damaged when arrived at your warehouse?
- Can you ship my package to other address in Japan?
- I want to buy an item from a merchant outside of Japan.
- How do you process my item when arrived at your warehouse?
- I would like to know international shipping fees and the service fee beforehand.
- I want to buy an item with the weight of over 30kg.
- Which currency is used for payments?
- What are the JPN-Depot payment options?
- Could I buy some item from a japanese store and make a payment with credit card that is issued outside of Janan?
- Is it OK to have a third person pay your handling fees?
- Can I pay tax and/or duties upfront?
- Can you declare the price of my item lower than the actual price?
- What is Buy-For-Me service?
- How do I order Buy-For-Me service?
- What happens if my order is out of stock?
- Could you go to a physical store to buy an item I want?
- Can I cancel my order after requesting Buy-For-Me service?
- How do I pay Buy-For-Me service fee?
- I have a coupon. Can you submit it when purchasing an item?
Follow us on social!