Question: I want to buy an item from a merchant outside of Japan.
We basically accept an item from merchants in Japan, not from outside of Japan. We may refuse to receive an item if it came from the merchant overseas. Please consult with us before placing any order if you need to buy an item from a merchant outside of Japan. There are some merchants overseas who don't ship to certain countries.
Other questions in this category
- Which carrier do you use to ship an item?
- Is there any prohibited items that cannot be shipped?
- How much does it cost to ship my package?
- How long does it take for my package to get to my house?
- What is Repack Option?
- What is Consolidation Service?
- I would like to know about tax and duties.
- I would like to know where my package is at now.
- Can you insure my package when you ship?
- What happens if my item is damaged when arrived at your warehouse?
- Can you ship my package to other address in Japan?
- I want to buy an item from a merchant outside of Japan.
- How do you process my item when arrived at your warehouse?
- I would like to know international shipping fees and the service fee beforehand.
- I want to buy an item with the weight of over 30kg.
Follow us on social!