Question: Can you ship my package locally to other location in Japan?
We basically don't ship a package to other local address in Japan. The destination we ship to is the address you registered with our website. We don't send a package to other destination than the registered address to avoid a trouble. We receive a package from a merchant and ship it to the registered address.
Other questions in this category
- Which carrier do you use to ship an item?
- Is there any prohibited items that cannot be shipped?
- How much does it cost to ship my package?
- How long does it take for my package to get to my house?
- What is Repack Option?
- What is Consolidation Service?
- I would like to know about tax and duties.
- I would like to know where my package is at now.
- Can you insure my package when you ship?
- What happens if my item is damaged when arrived at your warehouse?
- Can you ship my package to other address in Japan?
- I want to buy an item from a merchant outside of Japan.
- How do you process my item when arrived at your warehouse?
- I would like to know international shipping fees and the service fee beforehand.
- I want to buy an item with the weight of over 30kg.