Question: What happens if my item is arrived damaged?
If a package is arrived and looks damaged, we may refuse to receive the package or keep it in our warehouse and let you know about the condition of the package by email. You can decide whether you want to refund or ship back to the merchant to get another one. In this case, please let us know how you would like to handle the package. In another case, if we find out the package is damaged when we perform a visual inspection, we also let you know about it by email. You can contact the merchant directly and tell them about the condition of the package. and please let us know the result. We will handle accordingly.
Other questions in this category
- Which carrier do you use to ship an item?
- Is there any prohibited items that cannot be shipped?
- How much does it cost to ship my package?
- How long does it take for my package to get to my house?
- What is Repack Option?
- What is Consolidation Service?
- I would like to know about tax and duties.
- I would like to know where my package is at now.
- Can you insure my package when you ship?
- What happens if my item is damaged when arrived at your warehouse?
- Can you ship my package to other address in Japan?
- I want to buy an item from a merchant outside of Japan.
- How do you process my item when arrived at your warehouse?
- I would like to know international shipping fees and the service fee beforehand.
- I want to buy an item with the weight of over 30kg.
Follow us on social!