Question: Can you insure my package when you ship?
It is possible to add insurance to your package. Please check this EMS Insurance fee page for reference. EMS insurance is optional. so you don't necessarily add an insurance to your package but we suggest that you add an insurance if you purchase an expensive item. It is because if an item is damaged or lost during transportation, you don't get paid anything because it's not insured, only to have a damaged item or nothing in your hand. To avoid that, please consider to add an insurance accordingly.
Other questions in this category
- Which carrier do you use to ship an item?
- Is there any prohibited items that cannot be shipped?
- How much does it cost to ship my package?
- How long does it take for my package to get to my house?
- What is Repack Option?
- What is Consolidation Service?
- I would like to know about tax and duties.
- I would like to know where my package is at now.
- Can you insure my package when you ship?
- What happens if my item is damaged when arrived at your warehouse?
- Can you ship my package to other address in Japan?
- I want to buy an item from a merchant outside of Japan.
- How do you process my item when arrived at your warehouse?
- I would like to know international shipping fees and the service fee beforehand.
- I want to buy an item with the weight of over 30kg.