Question: I want to know about tax and duties
The conditions of tax and duties depends on countries and tax and duties change once in a while. We don't know the conditions of tax and duties on every country so please contact your local customs for detail if you need to know about tax and duties in detail. Additionally, You must pay taxes and duties when you receive your package. If you refuse to pay taxes and duties, You won't be able to receive your package. Taxes and duties may not be applied on some items but most of time, they are imposed. so please pay taxes and duties when you receive your item from a delivery guy.
Other questions in this category
- Which carrier do you use to ship an item?
- Is there any prohibited items that cannot be shipped?
- How much does it cost to ship my package?
- How long does it take for my package to get to my house?
- What is Repack Option?
- What is Consolidation Service?
- I would like to know about tax and duties.
- I would like to know where my package is at now.
- Can you insure my package when you ship?
- What happens if my item is damaged when arrived at your warehouse?
- Can you ship my package to other address in Japan?
- I want to buy an item from a merchant outside of Japan.
- How do you process my item when arrived at your warehouse?
- I would like to know international shipping fees and the service fee beforehand.
- I want to buy an item with the weight of over 30kg.