Question: What is Consolidation Service?
Please refer to this page for detail. Consolidation service is a free service that we consolidate up to 3 items into one box. Yes! it's free for up to 3 items. 100 yen for additional. Many customers order multiple items from multiple stores and we know they don't want to ship separately. so, we come up with free consolidation service. Many of our customers are happy with this free service. By consolidating multiple items into one package, you can save a lot of money on international shipping cost.
Our trained packing staffs will decide if it's consolidatable or not. Below is the case that we cannot consolidate.
・Any boxes don't have enough space to put in other items.
・A package is present wrapped.
・None of boxes are not strong enough.
Other questions in this category
- Which carrier do you use to ship an item?
- Is there any prohibited items that cannot be shipped?
- How much does it cost to ship my package?
- How long does it take for my package to get to my house?
- What is Repack Option?
- What is Consolidation Service?
- I would like to know about tax and duties.
- I would like to know where my package is at now.
- Can you insure my package when you ship?
- What happens if my item is damaged when arrived at your warehouse?
- Can you ship my package to other address in Japan?
- I want to buy an item from a merchant outside of Japan.
- How do you process my item when arrived at your warehouse?
- I would like to know international shipping fees and the service fee beforehand.
- I want to buy an item with the weight of over 30kg.
Follow us on social!