Question: Which carrier do you use to ship an item?
We use EMS(Express Mail Service) to ship your item internationally. EMS is a top speed international speed mail service for sending up to 30kg documents and other goods simply and conveniently to over 120 countries and territories worldwide.
If you are not so hurry to get your item in your hand, we have AIR,SAL and SEA available for you. It'll take about 1 to 2 weeks for your package to arrive at your home but it is cheaper than EMS.
We have other shipping carriers, which are FedEx, UPS, DHL, available to you. EMS is our main shipping carrier but if you would like to use other carrier, please feel free to consult with us via contact form.
Other questions in this category
- Which carrier do you use to ship an item?
- Is there any prohibited items that cannot be shipped?
- How much does it cost to ship my package?
- How long does it take for my package to get to my house?
- What is Repack Option?
- What is Consolidation Service?
- I would like to know about tax and duties.
- I would like to know where my package is at now.
- Can you insure my package when you ship?
- What happens if my item is damaged when arrived at your warehouse?
- Can you ship my package to other address in Japan?
- I want to buy an item from a merchant outside of Japan.
- How do you process my item when arrived at your warehouse?
- I would like to know international shipping fees and the service fee beforehand.
- I want to buy an item with the weight of over 30kg.
Follow us on social!