Question: Can you declare the price of my item lower than the actual price?
No. we are not allowed to declare the price lower than the actual price in invoice with no exception. It is prohibited by law and illegal to do so. We do not accept undervalue request when you submit the shipping request. We will write the actual price of the invoice from a merchant in our invoice without replying to undervalue request. There is the case that a merchant forget to put the invoice inside a package and send it to us. In that case, we will check the merchant website for the item detail, at the same time, we ask you for the price of the item by email. so please kindly let us know the price of the item.
Other questions in this category
- Which currency is used for payments?
- What are the JPN-Depot payment options?
- Could I buy some item from a japanese store and make a payment with credit card that is issued outside of Janan?
- Is it OK to have a third person pay your handling fees?
- Can I pay tax and/or duties upfront?
- Can you declare the price of my item lower than the actual price?