Question: Can I pay tax and/or duties upfront?
Our fees, international shipping fee and our service fee, don't include taxes and duties. Please pay for taxes and duties when you receive your package at home. A delivery guy or postal service collect the taxes and duties when he/she hands over your package at your home. In addition, taxes and duties varies from country to country, item to item. Please contact your local customs for taxes and duties for detail.
Other questions in this category
- Which currency is used for payments?
- What are the JPN-Depot payment options?
- Could I buy some item from a japanese store and make a payment with credit card that is issued outside of Janan?
- Is it OK to have a third person pay your handling fees?
- Can I pay tax and/or duties upfront?
- Can you declare the price of my item lower than the actual price?