Question: Is it OK to have a third person pay my fees?
We do not accept a payment by a third person other than you, registered user. Any payment should be made by the registered user who placed that order. If you really need to have a third person pay your fees, we need to have that person submit his/her identification before making a payment or have that person register with our website. We are required to confirm customer's identification to avoid internet fraud by Japanese law. Things we need to confirm is as below.
・The date of birth.
・Your current living address
Driver's lisence and/or password is usually good enough for us.
Other questions in this category
- Which currency is used for payments?
- What are the JPN-Depot payment options?
- Could I buy some item from a japanese store and make a payment with credit card that is issued outside of Janan?
- Is it OK to have a third person pay your handling fees?
- Can I pay tax and/or duties upfront?
- Can you declare the price of my item lower than the actual price?
Follow us on social!