Question: Which currency is used for payments?
It's Japanese YEN. Every price shown in our website is the currency of Jpananese YEN. Japanese currency rate varies time to time. so please calculate your fee in your currency with currency information website you know. Taxes and duties can be paid in your country's currency. so please pay for it in your currency when you receive your package.
Other questions in this category
- Which currency is used for payments?
- What are the JPN-Depot payment options?
- Could I buy some item from a japanese store and make a payment with credit card that is issued outside of Janan?
- Is it OK to have a third person pay your handling fees?
- Can I pay tax and/or duties upfront?
- Can you declare the price of my item lower than the actual price?