Question: Could I buy some item from a japanese store and make a payment with credit card that is issued outside of Janan?
The answer is that it depends on a store. Some stores accept a payment by credit card that is issued in your country but some do not. If you want to know the credit card acceptance, Please communicate directly with a merchant. There are stores that don't accept foreign credit card but do accept a payment by bank transfer. It varies from store to store. Please contact a store for payment option availability.
Other questions in this category
- Which currency is used for payments?
- What are the JPN-Depot payment options?
- Could I buy some item from a japanese store and make a payment with credit card that is issued outside of Janan?
- Is it OK to have a third person pay your handling fees?
- Can I pay tax and/or duties upfront?
- Can you declare the price of my item lower than the actual price?