Question: What are the JPN-Depot payment options?
We have payment options of PayPal and Bank transfer available for you. We don't currently accept a payment by credit card. However, we are preparing for credit card payment right now with our system engineer in our company. We will put up a post in our website when it's ready to go.
If you don't have a PayPal account, you can go to the URL below and sign up for an account.
PayPal is very secure. You don't have to worry about internet fraud or anything. PayPal account comes with shopping protection service to protect you. You can register your credit card with PayPal so you can pay the fees by credit card through Paypal.
Other questions in this category
- Which currency is used for payments?
- What are the JPN-Depot payment options?
- Could I buy some item from a japanese store and make a payment with credit card that is issued outside of Janan?
- Is it OK to have a third person pay your handling fees?
- Can I pay tax and/or duties upfront?
- Can you declare the price of my item lower than the actual price?