Question: What is Buy-For-Me service?
Buy-For-Me service is the service that we purchase your item on your behalf. If you have obstacles shopping at japanese online stores like below, Buy-For-Me service is the service for you!
・A merchant don't accept my credit card because it is issued in my country, not japan.
・A merchant require me to register their website to buy an item but I can't read japanese and don't know how.
・I want to ask a merchant about an item detail before placing an order but I can't speak japanese.
Our staffs handle and buy your item responsively on your behalf. Buy-For-Me service charge is 5% of the total price of items you purchased. We are proud to say that it is the cheapest in the industry. Buy-For-Me service charge don't count the local shipping fee. It's calculated by the price of items itself. If you want to know how many stock they have or item detail or etc. Feel free to contact us through our contact form or give us your comment in special instruction form when you place Buy-For-Me order.
Other questions in this category
- What is Buy-For-Me service?
- How do I order Buy-For-Me service?
- What happens if my order is out of stock?
- Could you go to a physical store to buy an item I want?
- Can I cancel my order after requesting Buy-For-Me service?
- How do I pay Buy-For-Me service fee?
- I have a coupon. Can you submit it when purchasing an item?